Seeing Jerusalem from above is a once in a lifetime experience!
Here’s a typical schedule:
09:00 – Meet at the Herzliya/Tel Aviv Helipad for an introduction with the pilot.
09:30 – Takeoff.
- Fly along the coast over the beach of Tel Aviv and head east towards Jerusalem.
- The flight is very comfortable and you can hear the pilot’s explanations on the radio system of the helicopter.
- we will pass over the lowland and the hills of Judea up to the entrance of the new city of Jerusalem.
- Fly over the Mount of Olives, near the Temple Mount and over mount Zion. One of the most breathtaking views on earth!
- After taking your pictures of Jerusalem from the air we’ll start our flight back to Tel Aviv.
- 10:30 – Land back in Tel Aviv
There is an option to land in Jerusalem to continue a tour of the city, or to have it wait while you tour and fly you back to Tel Aviv.